Writers in Harmony Forums
Welcome back to the herd ^_^
Welcome back to the herd ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a My Little Pony group made for writers, by writers.This is the place to chat, post ideas, artworks, or just talk about stuff.All crew members are free to use this as the please, try t

HomeThe Escape: Episode 7: Part 5 EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5 Empty

The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TagTeamCast
Administrator
Administrator
TagTeamCast

PostSubject: The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5   The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:13 pm

This is after all the objectives have been completed but the Mane6 have a new problem but they won't even face it. It's a royal problem.....

"It's... It's You!" Prince put his hoofs on the bars parallel to hers and just looked at her, his eyes not believing themselves. He thought he was imagining it all, after all how could they get on the ship, past the guards and past nightmare herself!! He wanted to believe he was looking at her face again but how could he, he started to show his disbelief. "How did guys get here and I know this isn't some Illusion?" he asked taking his hoofs off the bars.

"What!" said pinkie in astonishment, Twilight moved forward to provide some clarity. "I can guess why, let me see..." Twilight put her hoof on her chin trying to find a way to convince him. Prince looked at her with a face filled with both hope and confusion, He desperately hoped this wasn't a trick but being a logical pony has its flaws. "Aha!" Twilight whistled and his golden Phoinex arrived on front of him.

They looked at each other, scrutinizing each other every feature. Both their eyes narrowed as the re-scrutinized each other as a double check before they said anything. Pinkie and Rainbow looked at the two with questioning faces while Twilight looked as if she understood the whole situation happening in front of her.

"Nice to see you again my friend." said prince looking content at Amy. The young chirped and began flying around the corridor in joy. "Ok" prince chuckled "I'm convinced but now how do we get out of this?" he asked. With these!" said a voice twilight remembered more than any other. A chain of keys slide out the darkness towards them.

They all looked at the direction it came from and out the darkness came a light pink and purple Alicorn. "Princess Mi Amora" said prince standing at a pose of respect "Prince Lightning Flicker" she said in the same respect. "Who release you?" he asked as pinkie rushed to pick up the keys "Why these amazing ponies here" she said as Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy came out the darkness.

"You guys!" said twilight as They all rushed for a group hug. "I can't believe you guys did it!" said twilight as they jumped up and down in glee. "We sons how found our way into the castle" said applejack "Abd I must say these ponies have a great sense of style! The tables, the drapes, the decor! It was all just fabulous!" said Rarity. "We met another pony as well, who gave us the keys" said Fluttershy.

Prince walked out the cell with Auora still sleeping on his back. Cadence who unlocked the cell stood becide him. "Whst pony was this?" prince asked perplexed. "A colt by the name of eclipse" said applejack "And they names fits, chest plate, look and mane. They all reminded me of one" "Did he have any straches?" prince asked looking like he was seeing a pattern. "Nope, not one at all. Very proper aswell he was" Rarity answered.

Prince's eyed widen to the size of plates "He's real..." he said taking a few steps back. "Ok, let's get out of here!-" "Not so fast my dear nephew..." Prince and cadence looked behind them. The girls were too busy celebrating but right behind them crept their worst nightmare as her name said.

To Prince and cadences horror, a dark mare came from the corridor she lasted disappeared down. She walked with ease and elegance slowly closing distance, like she was waiting for them to turn and run. Prince picked up on this, he mimicked her style and Candence followed.

The three ponies now each walking with their own royal elegance. Nightmare started humming a classical tune. "Why is she humming?" Prince silently asked Cadence. Cadence got in close so that Prince could hear her with extreme clairty "Shes trying to call us out. She's acting calm so it looks like she's going to win without a fight. Don't fall for it" Cadence followed her by humming the same tune and prince did the same.

This turned into a royal game of chicken as the three ponies continued to close distance to yards and then just mere feet inbetween each other. Thoughts of battle and confusion raced through their minds. "Who would walk away from this? How are we going to escape? And how haven't the girls noticed this yet?!" thought Prince looking out the corner of his eye as the girls celebrated and played.

This was different, he had only fought his aunt in self defense and he was alone when it happened but now he had backup, he had Cadence. An Alicorn that was just as powerful as him. Now he was facing off against Nightmare full force. Now he had more to protect than a little filly.

They stopped, one more step and they'd be in each other faces. "Thought you'd escape huh?" "Not thought, will" prince snapped back "Don't remember the last time we fought?" "Yes, I do, but now a have a Cadence" "Even she cannot beat me!" prince used his horn and gently moved Auora back into the cell and into safety. And with that, their showdown commenced.

All their horns began glowing the special color. A dark blue came off Nightmares, A light pink from Cadence's & A light gold glew off Princes. The corridor light up with a flurry of colors, and even they were clashing! Dust rose and the level of magical power seemed to continue to exponentially grow. The tension was enough to choke some pony and any pony could feel the anger in the room. "Go" nightmare chanlleged.

Should i begin a showdown? or start the actual escape?
Any feedback is helpful to all degrees, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Twilightisbestpony
Twilightisbestpony

PostSubject: Re: The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5   The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:24 pm

am I the only one who can imagine PrinceLightning with a british accent
Back to top Go down
TagTeamCast
Administrator
Administrator
TagTeamCast

PostSubject: Re: The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5   The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Twilightisbestpony wrote:
am I the only one who can imagine PrinceLightning with a british accent
I LOVE YOUR SIGGY! Nice to see you're here aswell Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5   The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Escape: Episode 7: Part 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers in Harmony Forums :: Stories, Episodes-
Jump to: