Writers in Harmony Forums
Welcome back to the herd ^_^
Welcome back to the herd ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a My Little Pony group made for writers, by writers.This is the place to chat, post ideas, artworks, or just talk about stuff.All crew members are free to use this as the please, try t

HomePokemon- Stir of Echos EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Affiliates
free forum

Gallery
Pokemon- Stir of Echos Empty

Pokemon- Stir of Echos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mareinthemoon
Administrator
Administrator
Mareinthemoon

PostSubject: Pokemon- Stir of Echos   Pokemon- Stir of Echos Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Pokemon Stir of Echos is a game that's currently in production. Ill be posting the screen shots and teaser trailers here as well as on my Deviantart.

Pokemon Stir of Echos is a new take on the creepypasta legacy that has been forged from the game series and will become the first full horror game for the fan made games.

The plot revolves around a trainer who accidently gets sent to a parallel world where trainers all are but gone. The pokemon in the new reigion are adorable and lovable as you would come to expect from a pokemon game but like everything in life..there exsists a dark side.

with a new system that works in tandim with the day and night features of the game series.
By day one way by night another, thus is the curse of the watcher Echo.

at night the people become hostile and bloodthirsty and the pokemon become intellegent and vengeful.
The collective pain of the used pokemon created within the void between life and death a static echo..
the Echo being made of such powerful emotions and sorrow takes form, cursing the people who decided to use the pokemon of thier world for their own selfish gain.

The Echo knows only pain and suffering...and it wishes to make all feel its pain.

I am recruiting members for Team Shadow Bolts.
we need...
Spriters
Programers
Testers
Story developers

Back to top Go down
Silver Shadow
Silver Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon- Stir of Echos   Pokemon- Stir of Echos Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:27 am

I'm not a spriter, I don't know what a programmer is, and tester really doesn't appeal to me considering I'll probably miss a lot of bugs and shiz that should be fixed, but story developer does sound interesting. What's the main premise of the trainer? What's he trying to accomplish?
Back to top Go down
Mareinthemoon
Administrator
Administrator
Mareinthemoon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon- Stir of Echos   Pokemon- Stir of Echos Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:24 am

The trainers mission is to research this new NOX region and end the curse of the pokemon Echo.
The starters are umbreon,espeon and eevee all of which are shiny. during the beginning you are in a standard pokemon game, gotta catch em all ect but when you end up in NOX you can communicate with the professor via the poke caller. He finds it facinating you have found a new dimension untouched by your worlds modern science.
Upon entering Twilight Town there is a statue in the town square with a sign that reads 'the watcher,do not touch' Now any pokemon player does 1 thing...they touch it!!!! upon touching the statue this is where the spooky begins. The watcher (echo) decides it wants to play..you get thrown into a pokemon battle against echo..

Echo is a new type of pokemon and is immune to all exsisting types. It easily kills your pokemon and as it shows just you against it...

Mew pops in and saves your ass, Mew tells you he can only revive the one you first bonded with,your starter. Upon reviving your pokemon say umbreon is no longer just a dark pokemon but a dark ghost type.

your mission is now to end this darkness and save the Nox region from Echo in the process your very sanity is at jeapordy. Echo will bombard the player with Nightmare levels,deadly foes, and terrifying imagery and animations.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon- Stir of Echos   Pokemon- Stir of Echos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon- Stir of Echos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers in Harmony Forums :: General Art-
Jump to: